Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2012

LOA!

In record time, and very unexpectedly, we got our LOA yesterday! It came only 12 days after our PA, which is crazy fast.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about ...
PA = Pre-approval from China
LOA = official Letter of Approval from China to adopt Collins

We are so excited with how fast things are going. The reason we got our LOA this quickly is that we did all of our waiting before we were matched. Our dossier moved through translation and review during the 6 months we waited for a referral.

We have a series of steps to go through now on the U.S. side of things before we can get our Travel Approval from China. It usually takes about 8 weeks (if no roadbumps) to get TA from this point. So, we are hopeful for December travel ... just like with Lia Kate.

Can't wait to meet our sweet girl in a few months!

3 comments:

  1. Howdy! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 3gs! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!
    my web page > fantasy scifi

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a topic that is close to my heart.

    .. Best wishes! Where are your contact details though?
    Here is my homepage - I pad for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. In fact no matter if someone doesn't be aware of afterward its up to other viewers that they will help, so here it occurs.
    Also see my web page :: Credit Repair Reviews

    ReplyDelete