Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

Sweet Sleeping CC

Today, I am thankful to kick off this month of thanks-giving, with some new precious pictures of sweet CC. What a way to start November?!


We received these pictures from a sweet mom who was at CC's orphanage adopting her son a few weeks ago. It was naptime, so we only have sleeping pictures. But I kind of like that!

Do you see the photo pillow in the crib? This is the first care package item we sent through Gretchen and Lillian. I wanted something where she would see our faces, but since she is so young, I knew she couldn't flip through a photo album. So, voila, the solution was a photo pillow. There are pictures on the other side too. The mom who took this picture said the pillow was already in the crib and the nannies positioned it so it would show in the photos. Love!

My sweet sleeping girl! We will have her soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment